There’s more to Instagram DMs than sending funny cat videos to friends or sliding in search of true love. As a business owner, there are some serious benefits to be had inside the Direct messaging goldmine.
Direct messaging is a powerful instrument in a brand’s ability to build relationships with clients. DMs are private, personalized and intimate. Companies use direct messaging to the following advantages:
- Access to instant networking opportunities: Connect with partner brands, potential influencers, and brand ambassadors.
- Improved customer participation: Give your customers a means to attain your company beyond your email address or telephone number.
- Build meaningful relationships: Send custom messages to specific prospects to enhance your brand reputation.
Over 375 million monthly active users use Instagram’s direct feature (2019).
Even if a trade does not happen straight away, it gives you the chance to nurture the relationship and provide one-on-one customer care.
- $49 – BASIC: 300 DMs (10/day)*
- $69 – STANDARD: 600 DMs (20/day)*
- $99 – PREMIUM: 1,200 DMs (40/day)*
*The number of DMs we send per day is not exact and depends on your account’s ability to interact on Instagram.
- Up to 10-40 messages sent a day (depending on package)
- Up to 2 different scripts/targeting changes per month
- Max 300-400 characters per script/message
- Can include the following placeholders:
- Send a secondary message after (x time) if:
- To all users
- To users who haven’t replied
- To users who replied
- Send a message to:
- Followers of any @username
- Followings of any @username
- Likers of any @username
- Commenters of any @username
- Specific users
- Your new followers
- Auto reply to new messages
- “Thanks for following…
- “Spammy language and overselling
- Using their IG handle in your greeting (i.e.: Hello fitchikxoxo212). Use their IG name or a generic greeting instead.
- Text (SMS) format. Don’t make long sentences.
- Use Calls to Action (CTA) sparingly.
- Speak to specific niche demographics (i.e., I noticed you love working out…)
- Connect with them emotionally and gain their trust.
- Offer free help or advice. (i.e., How long have you been training… What’s your favorite gym in your city…)
- You want to start a conversation.
- Ask for a collab. Whether you are a business or influencer, DMs are a great place to recruit talent.
- Leave messages open-ended, allowing them to respond. THIS IS NOT AN EMAIL!
- Once they respond, then sell yourself or use CTAs. (i.e., come by the gym… give us a call… check out our packages…)
- Get them on the phone!
- Use IG’s DM inbox filtering tool to view only unread messages.
***100% legal and Instagram compliant***
“Love your page!
We noticed you also make [insert text] a priority in your life, so we just wanted to reach out and see if you had any [insert text]-related questions you wanted to ask us!
After you complete your purchase:
We will send you a confirmation email after your purchase with a link for our DM Package Targeting Form, which will allow you to further customize your order.
*If you submit the form without first purchasing one of our DM Packages, we will not begin working on your email list.